Over Sea or Over Night? Industrial 3D printing at the point of need!
Come and see how industrial 3D printing adds immediate value to your factory floor
Mark3D UK is pleased to announce we will be hosting events in 3 locations, Yeovil, Milton Keynes and Warrington for the first time in 2023.
Our Roadshow begins in Yeovil, followed by Milton Keynes and finalises in Warrington.
Refreshments will be provided on arrival and there are plenty of parking spaces. Come and see metal printing in action, try our ‘stronger than aluminium’ composite parts, and learn “what’s new with all things Markforged”.
If you would like Mark3D to help you understand printing costs please don’t forget to bring your STL files.
*If you would like the print stronger roadshow to visit your business premises for a special session, please add it to the notes section.
Time: 8:30 am – 12:30 pm.
Register your place today. Places are limited!
- Review the trends in manufacturing
- See how simple the CAD to final 3D printed part process is
- Learn about an innovative metal printing process costing under £140k
- Hear real-world customer applications that prove their ROI
- Walk away with tips on how to identify 3D printing opportunities on your production line
- Bring your own .STL files!
While waiting for the Meeting:
If you see yourself in this Video, you should come to our Event. 😉
Our Guest Speakers
Meet the experts from Markforged and talk to them about your printing needs for the future. Sit and work out time studies and learn how to use the software yourself with guidance from an expert.