Time: 9:30 am – 11:30 am.
Join one of our Markforged Technology Morning at a location near you to learn how the Digital Forge can support manufacturing in the modern world.
Topics will include:
– Overview of the latest technologies including the new FX20 composite and PX100 metal printer
– Onsite exhibition of Carbon Fibre 3D Printing
– Customer spotlights detailing industrial use cases
– Live demo of the simple process from a CAD model to final printed part
– Bring your .stl files along and we can analyse/cost your parts live
Refreshments will be provided on arrival and there are plenty of parking spaces. Come and see metal printing in action, try our ‘stronger than aluminium’ composite parts, and learn “what’s new with all things Markforged”.
If you would like Mark3D to help you understand printing costs please don’t forget to bring your STL files.