‘3D Print Stronger Than Aluminium’ Event
|Furthergate Business Park, Harwood St Blackburn, BB1 3BD|
|When||9th April 2019|
|Time||9.30 - 12.00 with ‘one to one’ available afterwards|
3D Print Stronger Than Aluminium
If you’re interested in finding out how having a 3D printer inhouse could cut your manufacturing costs, whilst still maintaining the strength in your parts, then this is the event for you.
Hear from our guest speakers how using a 3D printer from Markforged you are able to reduce potential lead times, cut material wastage and as a result maximise your ROI on 3D printing.
See the range of Markforged 3D printers in action including the new Metal X printer which creates anything from industrial replacement parts to injection moulds to working prototypes – overnight.
Find out how best to design for 3D together with tips and tricks for getting optimum results.
- Review the trends in manufacturing
- See how simple the CAD to final 3D printed part process is
- Learn about an innovative metal printing process costing under £140k
- Hear real-world customer applications that prove their ROI
- Walk away with tips on how to identify 3D printing opportunities on your production line
- Bring your own .STL files!
While waiting for the Event:
If you see yourself in this Video, you should come to our Event. 😉
Our Guest Speakers
Meet the experts from Markforged and talk to them about your printing needs for the future. Sit and work out time studies and learn how to use the software yourself with guidance from an expert.