Mark Two 3D Printer Success Plan – 3 year
The Mark Two ‘success plan’ is comprehensive parts replacement and printer insurance policy, with some extra added benefits too. It has been developed to provide the best ongoing support possible and make sure that your costs are fixed for the chosen period.
What does a success plan cover?
- Normal ‘wear and tear’ – replacement parts, components or sub-components with either new, equivalent to new, reconditioned, or re-manufactured parts or assemblies of equal or improved quality.
- Accidental damage to your printer.
- Express shipping on all parts.
- Unlimited chat, phone and email support from Markforged or Mark3D.
- 2 one-hour sessions with a Markforged ‘applications engineer’ via a scheduled appointment.
You also qualify for discounted rates on Onyx and Carbon Fibre when purchased in ‘spool packs’ from Mark3D.
- The Onyx Spool Pack includes: 10 Onyx Filament Spools, 2 Mark Two Plastic Nozzle Packs
- The Onyx and Carbon Fibre Spool Pack includes: 10 Onyx Filament Spools, 5 Carbon Fibre 150cc Spools, 2 Mark Two Plastic Nozzles, 2 Mark Two Fibre Nozzles, 2 Mark Two Fibre Tube Tip Pack
There are no reviews yet.