1. Mark3D shall deliver to the customer at the UK delivery address specified by the customer when placing their order.
2. Delivery dates are approximate only and time of delivery is not of the essence. Delivery shall be completed on the goods’ arrival at the delivery address.
3. If the customer fails to accept or take delivery of the goods on the notified delivery date Mark3D will make only two further delivery attempts. If after Mark3D has made three attempts at delivery the customer has not accepted or taken delivery of them, Mark3D may resell or otherwise dispose of all or part of the goods and, after deducting reasonable storage and selling costs: (i) account to the customer for any excess; or (ii) charge the customer for any shortfall below, the price paid by the customer.
4. Mark3D may deliver in instalments, Any delay in delivery or defect in an instalment shall not entitle the customer to cancel any other instalment.
5. Risk in the goods shall pass to the customer on completion of delivery at the delivery address.
6. Mark3D must be notified of damaged/faulty Good within 24 hours of delivery. A signature made against a delivery is confirmation that the customer has received the goods as stated on the delivery note. If the packaging appears damaged, please ensure you note this when signing for the package and contact Mark3D immediately by telephone on 0800 193 3650.
7. Mark3D shall not be liable for any shortfalls in delivery or variation from product specification on delivery unless a claim in writing is made by the customer within 5 days of delivery.
8. Acceptance of a delivery is deemed to occur on the date of delivery.
If you purchase goods and/or services from the Website our Terms and Conditions of Supply https://www.mark3d.com/en/terms/ will apply to the transaction.