PAYMENTS AND PRICING
1. All prices and charges on the Website are in £ sterling.
2. Where we charge separately for packing, carriage and other relevant charges, the details of these charges will be set out clearly to you in the shopping cart, on the order page and at the checkout stage of placing your order. Unless otherwise stated, VAT is excluded from prices quoted and added to your order at check out as appropriate.
3. We accept payment by credit or debit card, PayPal by direct payment into our bank account (please contact the company for bank details) or by charge to an account (subject to our prior agreement and your credit status).
4. Prices for our goods and services may change from time to time, but changes will not affect any order you have already placed save as set out in our Terms and Conditions of Supply https://www.mark3d.com/en/terms/
5. Our site contains a large range of products and service, and it is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of these may be incorrectly priced. If we discover an error in the price of the goods or services you have ordered we will contact you to inform you of this error and we will give you the option of continuing to purchase the goods and/or services at the correct price or cancelling your order. We will not process your order until we have your instructions. If we are unable to contact you using the contact details you provided during the order process, we will treat the order as cancelled and notify you in writing. Please note that we have no obligation to provide the goods and/or services to you at the incorrect (lower) price.
If you purchase goods and/or services from the Website our Terms and Conditions of Supply https://www.mark3d.com/en/terms/ will apply to the transaction.